1. I want to apologize for my lack of postage. I have been ridiculously busy during my entire break and haven’t found any time to bake or cook anything. I’m upset by this, let’s not talk about it.
2. Since I posted my New Years Resolutions, I’ve actually been following through with some of them in 2013. I’d like to think that I’m now living more since I’ve been hanging out with friends rather than staying in most of break. My wallet does not approve. But that’s where the picture above comes from. Some of my friends and I went bowling last week, and I had a blast. I haven’t gone bowling in forever. My friend Chris is also a magician.
3. After a few months of barely any tv, I’ve finally caught up on watching: New Girl, The Mindy Project, Dexter, Miranda, and How I Met Your Mother. Only 34,000 shows to go.
4. Currently catching up on Castle. I love that show. I’m a huge Caskett fan and I don’t hide it.
5. OHMYGOSH, I did not get a chance to tell you that I saw Les Miserables on New Years. Perfect, perfect movie. I was so in love with it that I actually forgot I was at the movie theater. I just got sucked into it and had no clue about time or space or anything, it was wonderful. If you haven’t seen it yet, you really need to. I’m not joking.
6. This is probably ridiculously old at this point, but I cannot get enough of this picture of Obama at the White House. How precious is this??
7. I also found this to be an accurate portrayal of my life. Yep, definitely a grandma stuck in a 21-year-old’s body.
8. So I’m really starting to get serious about this triathlon thing. I’ve started looking at running shoes and new work out clothes, I’ve even figured out my run/bike/swim schedule. The only problem is that I haven’t started yet.
9. I’m still trying to figure out what I REALLY want to do with my life. Go back to grad school? Look into food styling? I don’t know. I just really wish I had all the answers right now so I could make an informed decision, is that too much to ask for?
10. I’ve now had two of my photos posted to Tastespotting. I’m very excited by this and I’m so glad that someone out there likes my photography. I’m so proud of my little blog and where it’s going. I see big things in its future, if I can just find more time to bake/cook that would be amazing.