1. So yet again, I am post-less for another week. It’s honestly killing my soul. I managed to whip up the Mac + Cheese above for my coworkers’ birthdays, but that’s it. That’s the only thing I’ve made in weeks. So unhappy about this.
2. But this Mac + Cheese actually has a very fun backstory. See, my boss took everyone out for our holiday party and my coworkers and I got to choose the restaurant that we went to. Me not knowing anything about the city really, let them decide and they chose the absolutely wonderful and delicious, The Smith. They both got this Mac + Cheese because it’s legen-”wait for it”-dary. And it really was. I may never eat Kraft Macaroni and Cheese again.
3. Speaking of work, I’ll be flying to Vegas on Tuesday for our National Sales Conference. We’re only staying until Thursday, but those two days are going to be longggggg. Lots of work, but I’m excited to be a part of the company and learning more about the ins-and-outs of the promotional product industry.
4. I was running low on makeup, so I stopped at Sephora to pick up some things. That place is dangerous. I spent my entire $50 gift card on Laura Mercier tightliner and Tarte blush. Then I started wandering around and almost spent another $40 on coverup, send help, or more money!
5. I also purchased some running gear the other day, so my plans to start training for a triathlon can begin as soon as I get back to school. I’m actually really excited to get into shape and the thought of going through with this is pretty amazing. Who’s going to come cheer me on in a year?
6. Oh, I finished Castle earlier this week as well as Downton Abbey. If anyone is a Downton Abbey fan, will you message me? I need someone to talk to about this. I’m too upset for words and people who don’t watch it won’t understand.
7. I also watched Silver Linings Playbook, uhm one of the greatest movies of the year. It was so perfect, please everyone go watch it. But I’m completely sad that it’s running against Les Miserables, I want them both to win.
8. I’ve now finished eating almost all of the chocolate I got for Christmas, this is a travesty, so can someone please send me more?
9. Can we talk about how this is my last week of break? Where did it go? I would really like it back so that I can have a real break, please.
10. And with that, a week from tomorrow, I will be starting my last semester at Rutgers University. I honestly have no idea where these past four years have gone. Get ready for major mental breakdowns as I try to comprehend this.